Friday, 10 January 2014

Introduction!

Hi, my name is Jabari and this is my blog about music history.
 
My favourite song at the moment is Odyssey by Dream Koala.


About Myself

I'm the one person you can actually call "obsessive" when it comes to music. Apparently, as a child I used to sing everywhere I went. Even in Church, which caused people to come and tell my parents "He's gonna be a singer one day!" Sounds cheesy but hey, its what made me who I am today. Especially the amount of music I've listened to in my short life so far. I happen to be one of those few people who listen to a wide variety of genres. These include Hip Hop, R&B, Soft/Alternative Rock, Rap, Acid/Normal Jazz, Acoustic, Electronica, Music before our generation and many more. So I've listened to artists that people wouldn't even know. I'm not saying I'm special, but not a lot of people listen to as much as I do. Music is and always has been and will be my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment